Promote and effectively market the Centre’s facilities, services, operations and equipment to potential hirers.
• Establish and maintain enduring client relationships.
• Coordinate all aspects of bookings and event requirements.
• To coordinate all aspects of venue hire and event requirements.
• Promote and effectively market the Centre’s facilities, services, operations and equipment to potential hirers.
• Ensure accurate technical information is relayed to clients, promoters and staff.
• Effective communication and delegation of specific and late requirements from clients to appropriate staff, including access requirements.
• Regular liaison with clients and prospects to gain timely information regarding function requirements.
• Appropriate administration of hiring financials, records and management support.
• Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships.
• Develop and Evaluate marketing and client servicing strategies, plans and proposals.
• Prompt and accurate preparation of all event booking fees and charges for invoicing.
• Experience in venue hiring procedures and or venue management systems.
• Highly development interpersonal skills, including conflict management.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain detailed, accurate database.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in operating in an administrative/customer service role interfacing with the public.
• Ability to promote and up-sell facilities, services and equipment as required.
• Ability to be flexible with working hours.
• Computer skills / Digital Marketing experience is essential.
• Knowledge of/experience in hospitality/entertainment industry an advantage
• Minimum of 2years post NYSC working experience
• 25-35years male/female with HND or BSc. in relevant field. Qualifications
• HND/B.Sc/B.A in relevant field of study.
• Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
• Masters degree could be an advantage
• Candidate must be Intelligent , sociable and trendy with extensive marketing/CS skills and mastery of online/digital marketing.
Application Closing Date: 21st January, 2022 How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com