View more 1 year ago
We believe great events start with excellent guest experiences from start to finish.
We’re on a mission to empower event creators to deliver the best event experiences.
Tix provides ticketing, admissions and payment technology, virtual venues, and promotion and audience engagement tools to simplify operations and drive sales for event creators.
About the role
In this role, you will
- Provide admin assistance, including writing and editing e-mails, drafting documents, and preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf.
- Manage the CEO’s day-to-day calendar, including scheduling, sending reminders, meeting notes and follow-ups where necessary using knowledge and good judgment of priorities.
- Manage communications and provide support across departments to ensure smooth flow of information and optimum business operations
- Support with research, preparing documents, presentations, slides
- Coordinate travel arrangements and handle the details of a variety of personal matters on behalf of the executive.
- Support with the hiring processes, including screening candidates, providing feedback and onboarding.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Experience working as an executive assistant, operations associate, or similar administrative or operations role.
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis, and research.
- Great organization skills and rapt attention to detail.
- Excellent written, presentation and spoken communication skills.
- Highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Experience with productivity tools like Notion, Slack, G Suite.
- An open mind, willingness to learn, and a solid commitment to continuous self-improvement.
Interested? Please apply Here before Monday, March 14 at 11:59 PM WAT