Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced professional to join our production team. You will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the DroomDroom’s vision.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- DroomDroom is set out to make Web3 mainstream, by creating a fountainhead of guides, views, and ideas. A place where people of Web3 converge.
- We believe that even though interest in blockchain continues to grow at a rapid rate, to become truly mainstream it’s imperative that we make it more relatable by people.
- Here’s your chance to join a dynamic media-tech company where you’ll be part of an extremely ambitious and smart team on a mission to structure the global web. You’ll get all the benefits of working for an agile startup such as a relaxed work environment, easy-going colleagues and freedom in your work.
Full range of benefits to keep you happy:
- Ability to do your job in a supported, flexible and positive environment
- Professional development is encouraged
- Opportunity to work remote
- DroomDroom Swag
- Opportunity to attend crypto events (Domestic & International)
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
Droom Droom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Qualified candidates should link below to Apply;