Darkpore Media Africa is a multi-media and marketing firm building media solutions to development challenges across Africa. We are the audience company. We enable visionary organisations to reach and engage their audiences in Africa through a combination of traditional and emerging media solutions. Established in 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria, our goal is to use every resource possible: Stories! Music! Videos! Memes! Web! Big data! Live festivals! to connect and inspire communities that flourish and nourish.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Review audio and visual clips to ensure they’re broadcast worthy
- Manipulate film and video footage using modern editing techniques
- Manage post-production process
- Collaborate with creative team in the production process.
Core Competencies / Requirements
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have completed post-secondary education
- Possess hands-on experience in the use of Da Vinci Resolve
- Ability to use Canva and Corel draw will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.