Mavin is looking for an energetic Video Editor, with previous experience, to join their growing team and help contribute to content operations of the business.
Our ideal candidate has a good network and an impressive understanding of the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and beyond. This candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
To be successful as a business development associate, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development associate should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Manipulate and edit video footage and film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience to produce desired and outlined result
- Understand production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw footage to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects to create desired effect
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Maintain and express artist’s and brand’s aesthetics using visual elements and storytelling.
- Follow necessary procedures for Mavin to sell its products and services in major countries around the world and to perform required client relations duties.
What do we expect?
- Providing input on technical decisions i.e equipment lists, location choices
- Proper understanding of the brief and desired output
- Ensuring the team stays aware of technical factors that affect output
- Provide DIT services where required on set
- Edit videos within stipulated timelines
- Take on and execute feedback from appropriate parties
- Upload files to Frame.io for feedback
- Upload final edits to Google Drive for sharing
KPIs & Goals
- Number of Finished edits
- Average delivery time in days (maximum of 7 days)
- Cumulative number of days spent past deadline (ideal number is 0)
- Projects edited within deadline (target is 100%)
- Courses and training completed w/ reports (minimum of 2)
- New software adopted for post-production (minimum of 2)
Interested Candidates should Click Here to apply!
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs