- Transform raw clips and video footage into high-quality finished videos used to inform, engage, and inspire clients.
- Using specialized software applications like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve to edict clients videos. Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule.
- Translate director’s idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece to the admiration of clients.
- Using editing tools to merge content from multiple sources and add pictures, graphics, visual effects, voice, sound effects, and music.
- Ensure to have a system in place for backing up of footage so no precious moments are lost.
- Ability to choose appropriate music that complements the emotions of the captured moments
- Story telling ability is a must for capturing the essence of the day
- Ability to correct and enhance footage colors for consistency and mood.
- Skilled in adjusting, cleaning, and enhancing audio. Often, live audio from weddings (like vows) are crucial.
- Creativity and unique style that aligns with what you or the clients are looking for
- Understanding of Wedding traditions and the willingness to learn about these that can craft a more respectful and accurate narrative
- Ability to understand client requirements, take feedbacks constructively, and make necessary changes efficiently.
- Timeliness and reliability to meet deadlines be very dependable
- Knowledge of Motion Graphics and Effects with the ability to create or integrate titles, animations, or special effects that enhance the final video
- Cultural sensitivity and being able to adapt is crucial
- High problem-solving skills that can cater for unforeseen issues on the wedding day.
Interested candidates should click link below to apply;
- Salary Offer #400,000